I forget where I last left on writing, but here I am again. It is a grey and gloomy Saturday morning and we have various things to do, thankfully nothing of importance so we can just go at our own pace and relax a bit as well.
Yesterday I met up with Heather for coffee at Starbucks and some good ole girl chat. It was great to get together again. We discussed everything from kids and husbands to shopping and what is new on tv this fall. We are both counting down the days until "GA" starts ;) BTW- Starbucks has the pumpkin spice out now! YUM!
Tim is out mowing the grass, I am getting ready to shower and bathe the kids and then head to the grocery store to pick up a few ingredients for dinner and Sunday School snack tomorrow. I am in a fall mood so we are having Bourbon Chicken and roasted broccolli for dinner and snack tomorrow is going to be either Pumpkin bread or Banana Oatmeal muffins or both ;) I love baking in the fall- everything smells so great and just makes me feel all warm and toasty.
We are heading down to Carrollton later on today for Herrington's Fall Fest- hopefully it doesn't rain. Micah had a lot of fun there last year and it is always nice to go support Tim's parents. In fact, Tim is going to be the "preacher" next week while his dad is away- Yikes!! LOL Nah, he will do great but I just hope the kids will behave since there is no nursery.
Micah is too smart for his own good- not that my stories haven't already shown that. This morning he runs to the dining room, gets paper and a pen and writes something down. He comes over and says, "this says not to open the refrigerator. It means NO" What is on the paper you say? Oh just a big "NOT" and a "NO" sign (the circle with the slash) Yep- he figured all of that out himself and was so proud of his accomplishment. He went and hung it on the refrigerator and told me I have to listen to it b/c otherwise "you aren't nice". Sigh...I fear the years ahead with Mr. Smartypants.
I guess I should shower so I can go the grocery store and make it home in time to watch some more "GA" before leaving for the festival. I even dreamed about it last nite- I am seriously hooked.
Yesterday I met up with Heather for coffee at Starbucks and some good ole girl chat. It was great to get together again. We discussed everything from kids and husbands to shopping and what is new on tv this fall. We are both counting down the days until "GA" starts ;) BTW- Starbucks has the pumpkin spice out now! YUM!
Tim is out mowing the grass, I am getting ready to shower and bathe the kids and then head to the grocery store to pick up a few ingredients for dinner and Sunday School snack tomorrow. I am in a fall mood so we are having Bourbon Chicken and roasted broccolli for dinner and snack tomorrow is going to be either Pumpkin bread or Banana Oatmeal muffins or both ;) I love baking in the fall- everything smells so great and just makes me feel all warm and toasty.
We are heading down to Carrollton later on today for Herrington's Fall Fest- hopefully it doesn't rain. Micah had a lot of fun there last year and it is always nice to go support Tim's parents. In fact, Tim is going to be the "preacher" next week while his dad is away- Yikes!! LOL Nah, he will do great but I just hope the kids will behave since there is no nursery.
Micah is too smart for his own good- not that my stories haven't already shown that. This morning he runs to the dining room, gets paper and a pen and writes something down. He comes over and says, "this says not to open the refrigerator. It means NO" What is on the paper you say? Oh just a big "NOT" and a "NO" sign (the circle with the slash) Yep- he figured all of that out himself and was so proud of his accomplishment. He went and hung it on the refrigerator and told me I have to listen to it b/c otherwise "you aren't nice". Sigh...I fear the years ahead with Mr. Smartypants.
I guess I should shower so I can go the grocery store and make it home in time to watch some more "GA" before leaving for the festival. I even dreamed about it last nite- I am seriously hooked.
