a great evening of music in a quaint little town with the love of my life :)
Tonite Tim and I ventured to Kent, Ohio for an "Over the Rhine" concert that he purchased tickets for as part of my Christmas gift. We both have loved this group for years but have never gotten the chance to see them live. All I can say is "WOW" what a great concert. While most of the concert was from their newest cd (actually still a preorder) "Snow Angels" and their upcoming album, "The Trumpet Child", I didn't feel slighted from missing out on old favorites- for they played many of those as well. They are an incredible group- Karin's vocals are just amazing and hearing them Live was even better than I could have imagined. It was a very intimate setting- one in that it almost felt as though we had a backstage pass. Ahhh- what a great great evening. Thank you Tim :)
In other news, Tim is less one wisdom tooth and looks like a little chipmunk storing food for the winter. In love, his new name is Chippy ;) Nah- it went much better than expected and he is on the road to recovery.
Tomorrow is my last day of quietness for awhile- ahh- I just want to sit and savor it. I have Girls Bible Study in the evening but that is more just a fun time- a time to relax and just enjoy learning along with the girls. On Thursday- well- it is just crazy!! Addie and I have an appt. in the morning, Micah has swimming at 11:15, I have a hair appt. at 1:30 and then a photo shoot at 5:30 and dinner with friends at 7ish.
Friday is something- what the heck is it again...oh yes- lunch with a friend :)
Saturday is Christmas in PA. Sunday- Breakfast Club then our Sunday School Christmas party. Ahhh- don't you love the Christmas season ;)
I should really head to bed soon. I had a horrible headache- possibly a migraine? which started yesterday afternoon and went through most of today. I can still feel it lingering- I think my drugs are wearing off- and I really don't want to feel that pain right now :( Hopefully tomorrow it will be completely gone and life will get back to normal. My Christmas cards are arriving tomorrow- so totally can not wait to get them!! I hope they turned out how I envisioned them :) Still working on a Christmas look for the ole blog- but of course- time is running out. Oh well- it will happen- even if it is late.
Tonite Tim and I ventured to Kent, Ohio for an "Over the Rhine" concert that he purchased tickets for as part of my Christmas gift. We both have loved this group for years but have never gotten the chance to see them live. All I can say is "WOW" what a great concert. While most of the concert was from their newest cd (actually still a preorder) "Snow Angels" and their upcoming album, "The Trumpet Child", I didn't feel slighted from missing out on old favorites- for they played many of those as well. They are an incredible group- Karin's vocals are just amazing and hearing them Live was even better than I could have imagined. It was a very intimate setting- one in that it almost felt as though we had a backstage pass. Ahhh- what a great great evening. Thank you Tim :)
In other news, Tim is less one wisdom tooth and looks like a little chipmunk storing food for the winter. In love, his new name is Chippy ;) Nah- it went much better than expected and he is on the road to recovery.
Tomorrow is my last day of quietness for awhile- ahh- I just want to sit and savor it. I have Girls Bible Study in the evening but that is more just a fun time- a time to relax and just enjoy learning along with the girls. On Thursday- well- it is just crazy!! Addie and I have an appt. in the morning, Micah has swimming at 11:15, I have a hair appt. at 1:30 and then a photo shoot at 5:30 and dinner with friends at 7ish.
Friday is something- what the heck is it again...oh yes- lunch with a friend :)
Saturday is Christmas in PA. Sunday- Breakfast Club then our Sunday School Christmas party. Ahhh- don't you love the Christmas season ;)
I should really head to bed soon. I had a horrible headache- possibly a migraine? which started yesterday afternoon and went through most of today. I can still feel it lingering- I think my drugs are wearing off- and I really don't want to feel that pain right now :( Hopefully tomorrow it will be completely gone and life will get back to normal. My Christmas cards are arriving tomorrow- so totally can not wait to get them!! I hope they turned out how I envisioned them :) Still working on a Christmas look for the ole blog- but of course- time is running out. Oh well- it will happen- even if it is late.

9:40 AM
very, very jealous . . . For some odd reason, I didn't go see OTR when they played at Malone, and I've still never seen them live. Maybe they'll come down here and play? Have fun at the Sunday School Christmas Party.
11:02 AM
Can't wait to see you christmas look for your blog, and If I know you, your christmas cards will turn out great.