Apparently tonite not not only am I not a "nice princess" but I also make Addie "nerbous" (nervous) which means that she gets to sleep downstairs b/c that is what you do when you are "nerbous"
Where or where does she come up with these things? Seriously?
In other happenings... Micah had his last day of school for a week today (please give me strength to make it till then ;) ) b/c of a winter break (didn't they just Christmas off?). We have conferences next Tuesday and I hope that all is well :) I assume it will be since he LOVES his teacher and she always says good things about him when we pick him up but... this is the chance if there are issues.
Addie had another dance class today and loved it. She is the tiniest dancer by far but oh so cute. She totally looks up to the other girls and just absolutely loves going each week.
Addie also gave us a scare today... she fell down the stairs from just two steps down from the top. I was reading in my chair and frozen as I watched her tumble down. Thankfully she more rolled than anything and besides bumping her head on something during the fall, she came out unscathed. I thank God for protecting her b/c it could have been so much worse. I hate stairs and someday would love a house without them... in the past month Tim, Addie and I have all fallen down them in some shape or form.
Tomorrow I have a Mom's club meeting in the morning and then I can relax a bit the rest of the day. On Friday, Carla and the kids are coming over to play and I will watch them for a bit while Carla has her conference for Walker. The kids are very very excited and I must say, I am as well. We don't do playdates that often b/c of different schedules but this is definitely something that I really want to start doing more often... not just for the kids but also for me as well. Micah is at the age where he really plays well and he and Walker both love the Wii so I am sure they will have a blast together if we pull that out for awhile ;)
Well I only have a few chapters of "Kite Runner" left to read, so I hope to finish tonite. It is a riveting book, I highly recommend it... the writing is amazing and I love how everything has a purpose. The whole Taliban society scares the heck out of me and my heart goes out to those who have suffered under their persecution. On that note...
Where or where does she come up with these things? Seriously?
In other happenings... Micah had his last day of school for a week today (please give me strength to make it till then ;) ) b/c of a winter break (didn't they just Christmas off?). We have conferences next Tuesday and I hope that all is well :) I assume it will be since he LOVES his teacher and she always says good things about him when we pick him up but... this is the chance if there are issues.
Addie had another dance class today and loved it. She is the tiniest dancer by far but oh so cute. She totally looks up to the other girls and just absolutely loves going each week.
Addie also gave us a scare today... she fell down the stairs from just two steps down from the top. I was reading in my chair and frozen as I watched her tumble down. Thankfully she more rolled than anything and besides bumping her head on something during the fall, she came out unscathed. I thank God for protecting her b/c it could have been so much worse. I hate stairs and someday would love a house without them... in the past month Tim, Addie and I have all fallen down them in some shape or form.
Tomorrow I have a Mom's club meeting in the morning and then I can relax a bit the rest of the day. On Friday, Carla and the kids are coming over to play and I will watch them for a bit while Carla has her conference for Walker. The kids are very very excited and I must say, I am as well. We don't do playdates that often b/c of different schedules but this is definitely something that I really want to start doing more often... not just for the kids but also for me as well. Micah is at the age where he really plays well and he and Walker both love the Wii so I am sure they will have a blast together if we pull that out for awhile ;)
Well I only have a few chapters of "Kite Runner" left to read, so I hope to finish tonite. It is a riveting book, I highly recommend it... the writing is amazing and I love how everything has a purpose. The whole Taliban society scares the heck out of me and my heart goes out to those who have suffered under their persecution. On that note...
