May was quiet in the beginning and then crazy busy at the end with all of the "end of the year" stuff for school and Memorial Day and planning ahead for summer. I have a ton to share about the end of school but I can't think of many highlights from the beginning so I will just share some photos and this adorable card that was given to me from Ad on Mother's day.
"My Mom is special"
My Mom's name is... Jen
She is special because... She loves me, She givs me food, She tacs (talks)
I like it when my Mom... macs(makes) me food.
My Mom can do many things!! I think she is best at... doowing (doing) the dishis.
My Mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by... telling her jocs (jokes)
My Mom is as pretty as a... Flowr (flower)
My Mom is smart! She even knows... math!
I'd like to tell my Mom... I love you Mom
signed... Addie
Date... May 5, 2011
Math?!? Dishes?!? LOL Not sure what Mom she was talking about there but that surely can't be me!!




"My Mom is special"
My Mom's name is... Jen
She is special because... She loves me, She givs me food, She tacs (talks)
I like it when my Mom... macs(makes) me food.
My Mom can do many things!! I think she is best at... doowing (doing) the dishis.
My Mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by... telling her jocs (jokes)
My Mom is as pretty as a... Flowr (flower)
My Mom is smart! She even knows... math!
I'd like to tell my Mom... I love you Mom
signed... Addie
Date... May 5, 2011
Math?!? Dishes?!? LOL Not sure what Mom she was talking about there but that surely can't be me!!




