This is the part of pregnancy that I just don't enjoy. I am so uncomfortable most of the time and I can change moods as fast as Ohio weather changes. For instance...Last nite Tim comes home and says how he wants a DQ hot fudge peanut butter sundae- and how we could go down and get one for dessert. Well...I was upstairs doing something and I hear Micah saying "ice cream" "Ice cream" and realize he just decided to have some from our freezer instead. No big deal- right?
No. I still had that thought in my head the whole nite and it kept building and building- until I said I really wanted to go and get the sundaes. Of course, it was too late at that point- being well after 10pm. I then decided that chocolate chip cookies might fill the void- again, which we have none of. I didn't want to make any b/c that takes too long and suddenly I just started crying. Not normal crying- but hysterical sobbing. My heart was broken. I had already had a rough day, I realize I probably won't be able to get the camera I want before the baby is born and now this.
Tim, being the great husband he is, felt sorry for me and offered to go to the grocery store to get whatever I wanted. He even called from the store to make sure that there wasn't anything else that I needed while he was out. Soooo...in the long run, I didn't get my sundae, but I did get some Chips A Hoy cookies that are quickly disappearing from the package. One breakdown over, hopefully not too many more to follow.
No. I still had that thought in my head the whole nite and it kept building and building- until I said I really wanted to go and get the sundaes. Of course, it was too late at that point- being well after 10pm. I then decided that chocolate chip cookies might fill the void- again, which we have none of. I didn't want to make any b/c that takes too long and suddenly I just started crying. Not normal crying- but hysterical sobbing. My heart was broken. I had already had a rough day, I realize I probably won't be able to get the camera I want before the baby is born and now this.
Tim, being the great husband he is, felt sorry for me and offered to go to the grocery store to get whatever I wanted. He even called from the store to make sure that there wasn't anything else that I needed while he was out. Soooo...in the long run, I didn't get my sundae, but I did get some Chips A Hoy cookies that are quickly disappearing from the package. One breakdown over, hopefully not too many more to follow.
3:42 PM
i am a good husband, huh.
;)