I was reading Wendi Speciale's blog today and came across another one of those questionnaire things and since I read hers I feel like I should respond with my own- so here goes :)
1. First name: Jen
2. Were you named after anyone? nope my parents just said they liked the name and that it was something they hadn't ever really heard before (did every parent think that during that time?)
3. Do you wish on Stars? not really. I sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" though every day
5. Do you like your handwriting? nope
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Healthy Choice Honey Roasted Chicken Breast
7. What is your birth date? 06/04/1980
8. What is your most embarrassing moment? Hmmmm
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? I think so. There are some things that would annoy me- but then again isn't it that way with everyone?
10. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? I am sure that I have though I can't think of one off the top of my head.
12. Do looks matter? somewhat but it isn't the only thing I base my opinions on
13. How do you release anger? close off to the world
14. Where is your second home? don't have one :(
15. Do you trust others easily? not at all
16.What was your favorite toy as a child? hmm- not really sure- how sad is that? I loved playing with dolls though
17.What class in high school do you think was a waste? Biology, Chemistry, Geometry
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Who me?
20. What are your nicknames? Pokey
21. Would you bungee jump? maybe
22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? nope
23. Do you think that you are strong? yes
24. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate Peanut Butter Chunck
26. Red/pink? depends on my mood- love them both
27. DID ANYONE NOTICE WE HAVE NO #25 QUESTION???? nope
28. Who do you miss most? friends from college
29. Do you want everyone you sent this to, to send it back? yes but I doubt anyone will
30. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? i am not wearing either right now. I am still in my disney boxer shorts from bed
31. What are you listening to right now? Franklin (the turtle) on NOGGIN
32 Last thing you ate? Pizza with Jen and Sunday
33. If you were a crayon what color would you be? PINK!
34. Do you like the person who sent this to you? from what I know- she is absolutely amazing
35. Favorite drink? ice tea or Dr. Pepper
37. Hair color? Brow with blond highlights (thanks Tim for those)
38. Eye color? Green or Blue
39. Favorite sports? I love all sports- totally and athletic type of girl. My favorite to play would be softball (which this is the first year that I haven't played since 3rd grade)
40. Do you wear glasses? at nite- contacts during the day
41. Favorite Food? Papa John's breadsticks
42. Last Movie you watched? something on TV- we have been watching a lot of HBO movies recently
43. Favorite Day of Year? Christmas. I just LOVE the joy everyone has that day and just the reminder of that Little Babe that was born to give me life.
44. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Depends on my mood
45. Summer or Winter? Fall
46. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
47. What is your Favorite Dessert? most anything
48. Who is most likely to respond? no one
49. Who is least likely to respond? everyone
50. Living Arrangements? DH Tim, DS Micah, DD Addie and lil ole me.
51. What book are you reading? nothing
52. What's on your mouse pad? I am on the laptop so the mouse is just a square box
53.What did you watch last night on TV? All star Game
54. Favorite smells? Fresh baby
55. Rolling Stones or Beatles? BEATLES
56. What's the furthest you've been from home? Florida
Feel free to comment and answer these yourself
1. First name: Jen
2. Were you named after anyone? nope my parents just said they liked the name and that it was something they hadn't ever really heard before (did every parent think that during that time?)
3. Do you wish on Stars? not really. I sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" though every day
5. Do you like your handwriting? nope
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Healthy Choice Honey Roasted Chicken Breast
7. What is your birth date? 06/04/1980
8. What is your most embarrassing moment? Hmmmm
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? I think so. There are some things that would annoy me- but then again isn't it that way with everyone?
10. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? I am sure that I have though I can't think of one off the top of my head.
12. Do looks matter? somewhat but it isn't the only thing I base my opinions on
13. How do you release anger? close off to the world
14. Where is your second home? don't have one :(
15. Do you trust others easily? not at all
16.What was your favorite toy as a child? hmm- not really sure- how sad is that? I loved playing with dolls though
17.What class in high school do you think was a waste? Biology, Chemistry, Geometry
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Who me?
20. What are your nicknames? Pokey
21. Would you bungee jump? maybe
22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? nope
23. Do you think that you are strong? yes
24. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate Peanut Butter Chunck
26. Red/pink? depends on my mood- love them both
27. DID ANYONE NOTICE WE HAVE NO #25 QUESTION???? nope
28. Who do you miss most? friends from college
29. Do you want everyone you sent this to, to send it back? yes but I doubt anyone will
30. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? i am not wearing either right now. I am still in my disney boxer shorts from bed
31. What are you listening to right now? Franklin (the turtle) on NOGGIN
32 Last thing you ate? Pizza with Jen and Sunday
33. If you were a crayon what color would you be? PINK!
34. Do you like the person who sent this to you? from what I know- she is absolutely amazing
35. Favorite drink? ice tea or Dr. Pepper
37. Hair color? Brow with blond highlights (thanks Tim for those)
38. Eye color? Green or Blue
39. Favorite sports? I love all sports- totally and athletic type of girl. My favorite to play would be softball (which this is the first year that I haven't played since 3rd grade)
40. Do you wear glasses? at nite- contacts during the day
41. Favorite Food? Papa John's breadsticks
42. Last Movie you watched? something on TV- we have been watching a lot of HBO movies recently
43. Favorite Day of Year? Christmas. I just LOVE the joy everyone has that day and just the reminder of that Little Babe that was born to give me life.
44. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Depends on my mood
45. Summer or Winter? Fall
46. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
47. What is your Favorite Dessert? most anything
48. Who is most likely to respond? no one
49. Who is least likely to respond? everyone
50. Living Arrangements? DH Tim, DS Micah, DD Addie and lil ole me.
51. What book are you reading? nothing
52. What's on your mouse pad? I am on the laptop so the mouse is just a square box
53.What did you watch last night on TV? All star Game
54. Favorite smells? Fresh baby
55. Rolling Stones or Beatles? BEATLES
56. What's the furthest you've been from home? Florida
Feel free to comment and answer these yourself