New Pictures

Posted by Jen Saturday, July 09, 2005 10:42 PM
So today I realized how fast lil Addie girl is growing and it hit me that I haven't taken some of the pictures that I have been so looking forward to taking. Since we had nothing at all planned for today and Tim was home, I told him that we had to make time to get these taken. After a first attempt where Addie was hungry and trying to eat Daddy's arm, we were able to get a lot of good shots. I haven't had time to edit everything yet, but from what I have glanced through and had time to work with, these came out great :) So here is my little girl who is growing waaay too fast.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Response to "New Pictures"