So there is this fly in my house this morning. This fly has been obnoxiously landing on us and pestering- like flies do. Anyway...it finally lands on Micah and he thinks it is a bee (the buzz buzz song from Laurie Berkner was just on tv- think that triggered it). He goes running saying "Noooooo Beeee- No eat Dipa!" (Dipa is what he calls himself ) It was so funny watching him run from it as he kept yelling that to it over and over again
- oh yeah- someone else didn't realize how he says this- but it is more like "dyepa" I just had no idea how to spell it).
Tim just IM'ed me and wanted me to do this little Blog thing. I know- i am sheltered. I haven't hardly been anywhere- and most of those listed are just because we drove through them on our way to Maine, North Carolina, or Florida. The only places where I have stayed for a few days or so...PA, IN, ME, FL, NC, GA, KY, DC. Yep- that is all. I have never been west of Indiana. Sad isn't it?
______________________________________________________________
bold the states you've been to, underline the states you've lived in and italicize the state you're in now...
Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C. /
Go HERE to have a form generate the HTML for you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- oh yeah- someone else didn't realize how he says this- but it is more like "dyepa" I just had no idea how to spell it).
Tim just IM'ed me and wanted me to do this little Blog thing. I know- i am sheltered. I haven't hardly been anywhere- and most of those listed are just because we drove through them on our way to Maine, North Carolina, or Florida. The only places where I have stayed for a few days or so...PA, IN, ME, FL, NC, GA, KY, DC. Yep- that is all. I have never been west of Indiana. Sad isn't it?
______________________________________________________________
bold the states you've been to, underline the states you've lived in and italicize the state you're in now...
Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C. /
Go HERE to have a form generate the HTML for you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------