Guest DT Member

Posted by Jen Tuesday, August 02, 2005 10:26 AM
I am so excited!! Today SWG was updated with the new monthly kits. Why is that exciting you ask? Because I am a guest DT member for this month and that means my pages are featured for one of the kits! I love working with the bright colors even though I normally completely shy away from them. The LO of Micah Swimming is one of my favorite LOs ever. The colors are really washed out here which makes me sad- but I still love the look.
I hope to someday make another DT that is on a great site that won't go under on me. I have now been on two that haven't really made it- maybe someday it will happen for me again. I love creating and being on a DT gives me that push that I sometimes need to get things done.
I am off to get a shower and straighten up the rest of the house that I haven't yet gotten to today. Two of my friends are coming over with their kids for lunch and swimming today- should be a fun time! I am sure I will have some more cute pictures to share- after all, one of the kids is Addie's future husband ;)

1 Response to "Guest DT Member"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.