Day Two, Parade, and 3 Months

Posted by Jen Sunday, September 18, 2005 11:58 AM
Can I post that many topics in one blog post? :)
First, here is Day 2 of the Thirty Day Prayer Project.
"I pray that they may grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ" 2 Peter 3:18

Ok, so next on the agenda...the parade. Today was our town constitution parade- a yearly tradition here in Louisville. It was long as always but Micah enjoyed getting the candy and seeing the cars, horses, dogs, and fire trucks :)
I will share a few pictures from it tomorrow- I haven't resized them yet :)

And the last thing I will write about (hey this is actually short...) is that I took 3 month pictures of Addie today. I have five favorites and not sure which one to send off and print up. I think I may go out again tomorrow and try to get some others- there is really only so much you can do though with a baby that can't sit up on her own yet and one whom hates laying on her tummy.
Anyway...here are the pictures- let me know your favorite!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh and I am going to add a picture to yesterdays post- Micah wanted to pray again before bedtime and have Addie sleep with him ;) Before he prayed, he took her hand in his- so sweet. He then thanked Jesus for her, Mommy and Daddy, tv, radio, green chair, grandma and grandpa, etc.... LOL- I think we covered it all :)

2 Response to "Day Two, Parade, and 3 Months"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. Lindsay Says:

    I like them all, but I love #1 and #3! Her little jean jacket is completely adorable!