Today was the due date for the LM DT contest. I got my entry submitted in the nick of time. My scanner was acting up and I was having doubts but I am happy with what I finally submitting and I am going to try and not think about it until the announcement. I honestly don't expect to get chosen- there are so many talented people applying- but no matter- I was able to create some great layouts and start feeling that mojo again :)
Potty Training...is going great!! Micah has been dry after naps and nite time and even made it the whole way to my parent's house without wetting. He has went in public places a few times now and is no longer afraid of #2. I think we are really on the way here- I think mostly b/c he was ready a while back and it was just always in his mind. I am so proud of him- he is becoming such a big boy! I am sure we will have accidents here and there- but I think we are over the hump now and on the smooth road- in only 1 week :)
Potty Training...is going great!! Micah has been dry after naps and nite time and even made it the whole way to my parent's house without wetting. He has went in public places a few times now and is no longer afraid of #2. I think we are really on the way here- I think mostly b/c he was ready a while back and it was just always in his mind. I am so proud of him- he is becoming such a big boy! I am sure we will have accidents here and there- but I think we are over the hump now and on the smooth road- in only 1 week :)
1:29 PM
congrats on the potty training and good luck with the DT thing!! Maybe you could make a link on your blog to some of your designs-I would love to see them! Also, please let Tim know that I posted a comment on his blog back on the "30Days" entry-it was awhile ago and I don't know if he would even check back that far!