It is all Lindsay's fault

Posted by Jen Friday, October 07, 2005 5:32 PM
I was going to update my blog last nite- but someone...(Lindsay) kept talking to me and lo and behold, I didn't get it done. So here I am in the middle of today posting my picture of the day from yesterday. I will try to also blog tonite to post today's picture of the day :)
We are off to football park right now- have to bundle up tonite- it is quite chilly out there! Go Louisville- stay undefeated. This could be the year!

Since Micah pouting was the 5th picture of the day, it was only fitting for Addie pouting to be the 6th.


and here is today's picture. This is Micah waiting for tonite's football game against Northwest. Go Leopards!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and the next day in the parental prayer program.
"May my children always be merciful as their Father is merciful" Luke 6:36

1 Response to "It is all Lindsay's fault"

  1. Lindsay Says:

    who's fault?? omg, Addie's little face is the cutest thing i have ever seen!