Pumpkin Pickin

Posted by Jen Saturday, October 29, 2005 8:44 PM
Today we headed out to Kinsway Farms to pick out some pumpkins and enjoy all the fall festivities they offer. It was still a bit chilly but all in it was a pretty nice day.
When we first got there, Micah didn't really want anything to do with it and I ended up having to ride in this kiddie train with him. That was lots of fun ;) Of course he loved it about halfway through the ride and then kept wanting to go back there the rest of the day.
After the train ride we went on a hay ride to go the the pumpkin field and choose pumpkins. Micah had a blast out there and didn't want to leave! He was going from pumpkin to pumpkin trying to choose the best one- it was too cute! He finally found a perfect one for him and Addie and Tim carried him back to the wagon since he wouldn't go on his own.
After the pumpkin choosing we went into the barn for Micah to play in the corn bin and see the animals. He loved the entire experience and I think this will become a yearly tradition :)
Here are a few pictures (we have TONS more but I will upload those in Yahoo at some point- I am too tired to do it tonite.)

1 Response to "Pumpkin Pickin"

  1. Lindsay Says:

    looks like you had a great time on the train!! what a great holiday tradition for your family! Happy Halloween, btw!