Today

Posted by Jen Tuesday, October 04, 2005 7:17 PM
I spent most of the day cleaning. I woke up at my normal time and started off with icing the cookies I baked last nite for Tim's work lunch-in today. That took forever- but later off all that work was rewarded (Tim went out and got me a Pumpkin Starbucks Frapp.) :) After cleaning up the kitchen, I bathed Micah and showered and then got to work on some Fall cleaning. I moved everything out of the "playroom" area and completely cleaned every nook and cranny. I washed down all of Micah's toys and took a huge pile upstairs that he has more or less "outgrown". This took me most of the day and I was still working on it when Tim came home. I then straightened up the rest of the house and put up a few decorations- though I still have a lot more to do (of course this was the whole reason for my cleaning- but somehow I always get sidetracked and end up making it a whole large process-lol!)
So now I am here waiting on calling to order Pizza. We had to have someone come and fix our leaky tub faucet and look at a few other things that are in need of repair around here. Oh how I love living in a house that isn't my own (HA!). Hopefully some things can get repaired soon- we have just been "making do" with a lot of things recently. I am also hoping that I may be able to redo another room in this house- actually I would love to do two- but we take things slow :)
Tonite I am just relaxing and gearing up for more cleaning and stuff tomorrow. I want to be ready for that fall weather that I know has to be out there somewhere! (It is in the 80s today- YIKES!)
So here is the parental prayer day ummm- 6 I believe? May my children grow to find Your Word more "precious than gold, than much pure gold; [and] sweeter than honey from the comb" Psalm 19:10.
And here is my picture of the day. This is a picture of my cup and can of Jones Soda Halloween edition that I drank earlier today. It is a bit sweet- guess I coulda guessed that from the yellow color and the fact it is "candy corn" flavored. LOL!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Response to "Today"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. Lindsay Says:

    COULD YOU COME TO MY HOUSE TO CLEAN? I BARELY HAVE TIME TO MAKE SURE THAT DINNER IS ON THE TABLE AND THAT WE ALL HAVE CLEAN UNDIES :) BTW WE HAD CHICKEN GORDITAS LAST NIGHT :)