I Did it!

Posted by Jen Friday, November 18, 2005 1:43 AM
What is it that I did? I created my first digital scrapbooking element kit. :) I am so proud of myself. I was talking with Lindsay tonite and said how I had no idea how to even go about it- and lo and behold, I got the drive to attempt designing and actually figured out a few basic items. I tried some others but they were sad looking- very very sad- lol.
Anyways...I wanted to share my kit with you all and if anyone wants the .png files- let me know- I would love to see what you create with it. :)
(Yes Lindsay, I am up late again...Tim is still coughing and I honestly am just not tired :) ) I did get both kids bags packed though- which means more free time tomorrow. All I still need to do is pack my own and get the travel swing, diaper bag and a few toys ready. Micah is VERY excited about staying with Grandma- he is expecting to bake and play with trains :) What kid wouldn't be excited?
So today we had a bit of snow when I woke up. I guess that means winter is really here- but that also means that the Christmas tree and all the decorations go up soon. How FUN!!! I LOVE Christmas- we have been dancing to Christmas music this week and I am so ready to start holiday baking. Ahhh- there is just such a sense of serenity around the holidays- I love that atmosphere. I am so excited that it is Addie's first Christmas- what fun that will be. I am sure Micah will be wanting to show her everything, which leads me to my next story.
Micah is Addie's best little buddy. She absolutely LOVES him- I mean truly- I can see the love between the two. I go out of the room and Micah is right there next to her- entertaining her or "caughting" to her as he says (talking). He gets down and sings to her, kisses her, rubs her belly if she cries, pushes her in the swing (even when Tim and I think he pushes a bit to hard- she lets out a scream of excitement and he tells us how she likes it). I just LOVE seeing them together. Addie follows Micah around the room with her eyes- I can only imagine how she will be crawling after him in no time. Today for instance, they were laying on the floor together just giggling. It was so funny- I told Tim I can imagine them a bit older off in a corner somewhere just whispering to one another and then erupting in giggles. Ahhh- I get teary eyed thinking of it. Wow- God has surely blessed us.
I am getting a bit sleepy now thinking about all the craziness we have in the next week- so I will end with posting a picture of my kit. Hope you enjoy- and if not- please tell me that too! I hate when people fake enjoyment ;)


1 Response to "I Did it!"

  1. Lindsay Says:

    you KNOW i am all about it-but how do i download it again?? Hee hee! you are definitely still sleeping while i am already dressed and showered and dreading getting a cranky baby up and out the door on this COLD morning (it is 21F)!! hope you guys have a great and safe trip!