Pictures and a New Baby

Posted by Jen Monday, November 14, 2005 5:25 PM
No, not "my" new baby, but I just wanted to announce that Addie has a new little playmate :) My friend Carla had her baby GIRL!! this past Saturday evening. I was able to go to the hospital yesterday and visit for awhile with some friends- I just can't get over how tiny she is! Anyway...just wanted to say, "Congratulations"!
And now I am going to share some new pictures I took of Addie today. She will be 5 months on Wednesday- wow- time sure does go fast. Here are some of my favorites...

5 Response to "Pictures and a New Baby"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. Lindsay Says:

    she is so adorable and so smart! i can see it in her eyes! what is she laying on? :)

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Jen, she's BEAUTIFUL!! Wish you could come over andg et such fantastic shots of Caroline. ;)

  4. Rochelle Says:

    Shes adorable. I love her blue eyes.

  5. Shannon Bieger Says:

    Wow! You are a really talented photographer. Can I ask what kind of camera you used?