WAIT!!! DON"T RUN AWAY!!

Posted by Jen Wednesday, November 09, 2005 11:35 PM
You are at the right place :) You are now seeing my blog overhaul that I have been working on the past few days! I really hope you enjoy the new look- I think it is more me and I am already thinking up ideas of how to decorate it for the holidays :) I am so pumped to finally be able to publish this and hear your reactions- so PLEASE let me know what you think. Love it or hate it- (just be gentle please) shoot me off a comment.

I just have to add a quick funny for the nite...
Micah has been really wound up tonite- we went shopping this afternoon which meant that he missed his nap...
Anyway, he has been running around like crazy and earlier tonite I told him he was driving me crazy. He looked at me and said, "I know". I then asked him if that was what he was trying to do, and he replied with a resounding, "Yes". I couldn't help but laugh- Out of the Mouth of Babes! :)

3 Response to "WAIT!!! DON"T RUN AWAY!!"

  1. Shannon Bieger Says:

    I love it! It looks awesome! How funny because I was thinking of emailing you and asking how the heck I can customize the look of my blog. I have no clue! I tried just figuring out how to add links and it made my head hurt looking at all the code!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  3. Unknown Says:

    jen is cool.