A wonderful Time

Posted by Jen Sunday, November 06, 2005 6:03 PM
I just love having the Breakfast Club every month with our youth. Today I had the awesome oppurtunity to share a bit of myself and what has been on my heart, and although I am not the best speaker in the world, I pray that the words I spoke may have touched someone's life today. I really enjoy doing things like this- I really miss working with the youth all of the time now that we have children. I know God is still using me but I wish there was more I could do. I can simply not wait until our Fall Retreat that is coming up in just a few short weeks. Although I will be sad leaving Micah for three days, I know that awesome things always seem to happen every year during that weekend. I am sure this year will be no different as we seek out to understand the role of the Holy Spirit in our lives.
It is actually so quiet here in our house right now. Micah man is still napping and Lil Addie finally gave as is asleep in her swing as well. I am sitting here watching the Steelers game and listening to all of the cars come in for Barak tonite. I really should be doing something- but I have no true inspiration at this moment and am reveling in this quiet. Actually, I think I should get those pictures uploaded that I keep promising ;) and then maybe work on a digital scrapbook page. I also could go bake an apple pie that I keep promising to make- but I just ate some junk food and the thought of cooking isn't appetizing right now. Tim may have to wait one more day for that one.
I think I am going to work on those pictures- so I hope to be back in an hour or so to update this post. Hope that you enjoy them when they are posted :)

Ok- here are a few of my recent pictures :) I am uploading a ton more into Yahoo Pictures Fall Folder if you want to see any more. If you wonder what the ones of Micah's hands and the pudding mix are- Micah helped me make "dirt" the other evening and he was having so much fun I had to get some pictures of it :) We are now trying to determine what this weeks project will be.
You can click on the pictures to make them larger to view- I just made them small this time b/c there are so many of them :)


3 Response to "A wonderful Time"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hi Jen
    Congratulations on your new adventure. Great pictures of the Children. They are both aborable.

  2. Lindsay Says:

    as always, adorable pics-addie's baptismal dress is totally gorgeous! didn't see one of micah's hands, i'll have to check yahoo! miss you!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Love these pics! Terrific job Jen :)