I sit here in bed

Posted by Jen Friday, December 16, 2005 1:39 AM
Surrounded by sleeping people. Micah is laying on blankets on the floor since his room is frigid and we have yet to insulate the windows for the winter. Addie ate awhile ago and is fast asleep at my side and Tim is down for the count after taking some Sudafed for his month long cold.
It is quite funny to be surrounded by sleeping people. So far Addie has wimpered and laughed in her sleep, Micah has said some unintelligible thing and Tim, oh yes Tim, has been sleep talking. So far he has said, "Get Sam he has the money", rolled over and "looked" at what was on the screen here and told me the picture was pretty (well it was a picture of Addie so he was right about that ;) ), and then told me I looked beautiful as I got out of bed to go and get the cord to the computer. Yes- oh so beautiful in my glasses, messy hair, unkept state. LOL- what a goof!
So I have completed 1/4 of my Christmas project today. Yikes- there is still a lot to do- why am I such a procrastinator and a perfectionsit at the same time? Just waiting till last minute would be one thing, but waiting and then needing perfection is going to do me in one of these days. I have also created a few more digital LOs but I am too lazy to upload them right now- so you all will just have to wait for the time being. :) I am sure you are all so disappointed.
Tomorrow Tim is going to see the Kong and I am taking the kids out with my MIL. It should be a fun day- just hope the kids are feeling well. Micah had a bit of a fever tonite- nothing big- and he didn't act sick- but it was something none-the-less. I am so tired of sickness in this house!! Please go away, far far away! I have a bit of a scratchy throat and I PRAY it stays at that. Christmas is all too close now for me to fall ill.
I supposed since I have a small sumptom of sickness I really should be taking this time to sleep. I guess I won't ramble tonite so that I can grab a few hours while I have the chance. Hope you all are staying healthy and enjoying this wintry mess outside. Goodnite.

0 Response to "I sit here in bed"