Micah is such a little chatterbox- here are some recent "catchphrases" he has been using
*thats so gross
*I've got a present for you
*that was so much fun
*its your turn now sister. micah help you.
*whats that (aye aye aye!)
*why mommy, why? (aye aye aye- help!)
*how about yes (when i say "how about no" in response to something he asked for)
*in a little bit
*no, almost though (when i ask if he is done with something)
*I hafta.... (sit, play, sleep, eat, etc...)
*I say, hola or I say, woohoo (these are from his tiger phone he got for christmas- and the woo hooo is actually bonjour- but he doesn't quite get that or believe me that is what it is saying)
*soooooory. micah sooooory mommy.
I am sure there are a ton of other things but I can't even think right now- he has just said all of these in the last half hour ;) He is such a ham- he always keeps us laughing.
Besides all of these, he has been going around singing songs from Addie's leapfrog playground toy and leapfrog book. Both of my children LOVE music and I love to see him pick up the songs really quick and hear his version sang back to me.
My parents were able to come down for a visit this weekend and Micah was so sad to see them go. We went out to eat last nite and they just left from the restaurant so when we got home he was still thinking that they would be around to play. Poor guy wanted to wait outside for them to come back and play with him. He sure does love having them come play with him- even if it is just for a short time. I have to keep telling him that they will come back in March for his birthday- of course he has no concept of time- but I am trying ;)
Addie had a fever until yesterday afternoon- I am waiting now to see if she will indeed get a rash. If not, I have no idea what it was but glad she never felt sick. She does have a bit of congestion in her chest- she sounds all rattly but doesn't have a cough or runny nose or anything. we have had on a vaporizer and i have been using the albuterol treatments that she was prescribed for her sinus infection. I have also been using vicks baby rub which seems to help a bit. I hope it is all over soon.
In other Addie news...I just want it to be known that she is definitely all girl ;) She loves playing with her many cabbage patch dolls she received for Christmas- she really enjoys giving them wet slobberly kisses all over their faces. She cries as soon as she barely gets a messy diaper- little princess ;) She also Loooooves her mommy! :) She has taken to crying when I leave the room and even going as far as only being happy when she has my full attention- even when she is in her swing going to sleep- if i take my eyes off her- she cries. Yes- can be annoying- but i do love her devotion to me :)
I have so many little things to do this week- where do I begin? Any suggestions? LOL. I want to create a few new LOs , organize my scrap area, put away the mountain of clothes and figure out what doesn't fit anymore and then decide what to do with those things. I also have my normal daily things and getting ready for winter jam. Sounds fun- eh?
Well I guess I should go and start some of those things so that it all doesn't pile up at the end of the week. I also have a few emails to answer- so while I have the chance- I should use it wisely :)
ETA- well I didn't follow my plan but did get a lot done. LOL. After I typed this post Micah wanted milk so I went to the kitchen to refill his cup. I noticed the fridge was kinda messy so I started cleaning it out. That took an hour or so. While doing that I had to move out the carrots that I had bought to make some baby food for Addie- so instead of just putting them back in- I went ahead and peeled and sliced them all and then cooked them down to blend up. So I made two trays of baby food and then unloaded and reloaded the dishes. Aye Aye Aye. I am tired now and ready for a break :) The Steelers are playing and were loosing until just about a minute ago- please hope that they win with me- tim will be quite crabby if they don't. (though it would be his fault b/c every time he records a sporting event live, they loose. Since he has had church things since 4 this afternoon- he is recording the game. We will see.... I just hope the "curse" is broken- for his and our sake ;) )
*thats so gross
*I've got a present for you
*that was so much fun
*its your turn now sister. micah help you.
*whats that (aye aye aye!)
*why mommy, why? (aye aye aye- help!)
*how about yes (when i say "how about no" in response to something he asked for)
*in a little bit
*no, almost though (when i ask if he is done with something)
*I hafta.... (sit, play, sleep, eat, etc...)
*I say, hola or I say, woohoo (these are from his tiger phone he got for christmas- and the woo hooo is actually bonjour- but he doesn't quite get that or believe me that is what it is saying)
*soooooory. micah sooooory mommy.
I am sure there are a ton of other things but I can't even think right now- he has just said all of these in the last half hour ;) He is such a ham- he always keeps us laughing.
Besides all of these, he has been going around singing songs from Addie's leapfrog playground toy and leapfrog book. Both of my children LOVE music and I love to see him pick up the songs really quick and hear his version sang back to me.
My parents were able to come down for a visit this weekend and Micah was so sad to see them go. We went out to eat last nite and they just left from the restaurant so when we got home he was still thinking that they would be around to play. Poor guy wanted to wait outside for them to come back and play with him. He sure does love having them come play with him- even if it is just for a short time. I have to keep telling him that they will come back in March for his birthday- of course he has no concept of time- but I am trying ;)
Addie had a fever until yesterday afternoon- I am waiting now to see if she will indeed get a rash. If not, I have no idea what it was but glad she never felt sick. She does have a bit of congestion in her chest- she sounds all rattly but doesn't have a cough or runny nose or anything. we have had on a vaporizer and i have been using the albuterol treatments that she was prescribed for her sinus infection. I have also been using vicks baby rub which seems to help a bit. I hope it is all over soon.
In other Addie news...I just want it to be known that she is definitely all girl ;) She loves playing with her many cabbage patch dolls she received for Christmas- she really enjoys giving them wet slobberly kisses all over their faces. She cries as soon as she barely gets a messy diaper- little princess ;) She also Loooooves her mommy! :) She has taken to crying when I leave the room and even going as far as only being happy when she has my full attention- even when she is in her swing going to sleep- if i take my eyes off her- she cries. Yes- can be annoying- but i do love her devotion to me :)
I have so many little things to do this week- where do I begin? Any suggestions? LOL. I want to create a few new LOs , organize my scrap area, put away the mountain of clothes and figure out what doesn't fit anymore and then decide what to do with those things. I also have my normal daily things and getting ready for winter jam. Sounds fun- eh?
Well I guess I should go and start some of those things so that it all doesn't pile up at the end of the week. I also have a few emails to answer- so while I have the chance- I should use it wisely :)
ETA- well I didn't follow my plan but did get a lot done. LOL. After I typed this post Micah wanted milk so I went to the kitchen to refill his cup. I noticed the fridge was kinda messy so I started cleaning it out. That took an hour or so. While doing that I had to move out the carrots that I had bought to make some baby food for Addie- so instead of just putting them back in- I went ahead and peeled and sliced them all and then cooked them down to blend up. So I made two trays of baby food and then unloaded and reloaded the dishes. Aye Aye Aye. I am tired now and ready for a break :) The Steelers are playing and were loosing until just about a minute ago- please hope that they win with me- tim will be quite crabby if they don't. (though it would be his fault b/c every time he records a sporting event live, they loose. Since he has had church things since 4 this afternoon- he is recording the game. We will see.... I just hope the "curse" is broken- for his and our sake ;) )
9:00 PM
I sure you have heard they won. Go steelers
12:38 AM
I am sure Addie is happy that you made her some food!! That's probably a lot in her eyes!! Hopefully you get some more done before winter jam!
1:14 AM
LOL those Micahisms are the cutest!!!