Muse Me

Posted by Jen Sunday, January 15, 2006 12:11 AM
Ugh. My fever has crept back up a bit and my throat is all swollen again. I am dosed up with some mighty fine drugs though so all is starting to be well.
We had a bit of a rough nite here in our household. Mommy sick and cranky kids just don't equal pleasantness. Micah was fine half the nite and then he just turned rotten. Addie was cranky most of the evening- she has her third bottom tooth trying to push through and nothing would console her. Thankfully they both went to bed really easily and after a short snooze myself, I am getting a few minutes to catch up on the internet.
Winter Jam went really well tonite- weird how things just fall into place. Sometimes you know it must be a God thing b/c why else would things piece together so perfectly? Now that it is almost over, we look forward to Senior High- I am sure it will be another great time.
In closing, I will share my "Muse Me" challenge layout. The challenge was to scrapbook about a woman in your life and what they are to you. Most papers and elements from Holly McCaig.


1 Response to "Muse Me"

  1. Shannon Bieger Says:

    Beautiful LO. Love the veritcal stripes. And the journaling is so honest and beautiful.