She Loves Me

Posted by Jen Saturday, January 21, 2006 1:02 AM
Addie that is :) Today she said,
"ma ma ma ma" over and over. (well she was just a bit upset and wanted my attention- and not that jumping around in jubilation attention she was getting). Even Micah recognized it and came in the room and clapped for her and said, "good job saying ma ma ma ma Addie". Awwww :)
Now, we have been practicing the last few weeks (though she was just laughing at me...). I promised her a special treat if only she would grant me the joy of saying MY name first, it must have worked :)
I sure do love that little girl ;)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Response to "She Loves Me"

  1. Shannon Bieger Says:

    AWWWW! I'm so happy for you! And those photos are PERFECT! She sure is beautiful!

  2. Rochelle Says:

    She is so adorable

  3. Lindsay Says:

    omgosh! she is the cutest eva! i love them both! gosh, i hope we have a girl! i need some pink in my life! :) keep your fingers crossed!

  4. Heather Says:

    Soo sweet!!! I LOVE the second picture of her with the two pigtails!! We are off on our vacation tomorrow...Taylors still not feeling well, but Im sure well have a great time anyway. Talk to you when we get back!!!