Please. "Mommy, say Chhhhhhheeeeeeese" Yes, my obsession has rubbed of on my son. Last nite he found an old camera we had given him and he has hardly put it down today. My face hurts from smiling so much. If only the camera worked- I would love to see what he "sees" about the world- though when he was first taking my picture at 8 am, I am not sure it would have been pretty.
After a day and a half of a low grade fever and fussiness, Ms. Addie now has tooth number 4. She is even now at two on top and two on the bottom and I am hoping it stays that way for awhile. I still am in awe that she is so different developmentally than Micah. His first tooth was right before he was a year old. He didn't have four until he was like 13 or 14 months. At least she hasn't felt the need to nibble while feeding- as soon as Micah got teeth we had issues.
In more Addie news, she now crawls backwards. If she had it her way, she would completely skip crawling frontwards and just go right to walking. She LOVES to stand- so much that she gets mad at us when our arms go numb and we have to put her back down on her bottom.
I had a pretty productive last few days, you can now see my scrapbook desk, find paper and embellishments and I have weeded out the non-essentials. I am actually really excited to start paper scrapping again- I just love the feel of creating with my hands. There are so many fun products- there is no way I could ever entirely give up paper scrapping- even with the enjoyment I have through digital scrapping. I created an altered paper holder the other nite and it was honestly so invigorating! I am not sure what I am creating next, but I will be sure to share whenever I am finished.
On that note, here are a few recent digital pages I have competed and don't think I have shared here yet. Hope you enjoy :)


After a day and a half of a low grade fever and fussiness, Ms. Addie now has tooth number 4. She is even now at two on top and two on the bottom and I am hoping it stays that way for awhile. I still am in awe that she is so different developmentally than Micah. His first tooth was right before he was a year old. He didn't have four until he was like 13 or 14 months. At least she hasn't felt the need to nibble while feeding- as soon as Micah got teeth we had issues.
In more Addie news, she now crawls backwards. If she had it her way, she would completely skip crawling frontwards and just go right to walking. She LOVES to stand- so much that she gets mad at us when our arms go numb and we have to put her back down on her bottom.
I had a pretty productive last few days, you can now see my scrapbook desk, find paper and embellishments and I have weeded out the non-essentials. I am actually really excited to start paper scrapping again- I just love the feel of creating with my hands. There are so many fun products- there is no way I could ever entirely give up paper scrapping- even with the enjoyment I have through digital scrapping. I created an altered paper holder the other nite and it was honestly so invigorating! I am not sure what I am creating next, but I will be sure to share whenever I am finished.
On that note, here are a few recent digital pages I have competed and don't think I have shared here yet. Hope you enjoy :)


11:11 PM
Too cute!! tyler has a cheap digital camera we gave him for his bday. I think it was like $20. He loves it, but always pulls the batteries out of it.lol And doing that of course erases all the pictures. It's always fun to see what is through our children's eyes.
11:49 PM
Jenn
She is a cutie. Cute layout. I am still learning all this but I am having a ball in learning.
10:15 PM
Beautiful LOs! Addie's eyes are absolutely mesmerizing!