So what are "THOSE" people? "THOSE" people are the ones that run out in short sleeves and fair weathered clothing as soon as it breaks 60 degrees ;) I couldn't help myself...I just had to run a few short errands- so I donned a light pink shirt, pulled my hair in a ponytail and threw on my adidas kicks and ventured outside. It wasn't too bad and honestly- there were people at the park in SHORTS! LOL- that is Ohio for you! Unfortunately the weather isn't going to last long- we are supposed to get severe storms all evening and then tomorrow....SNOW. BLECH!!! Spring- where the heck are ya?
I really don't have many exciting things going on in my life right now. My thrill of the day was the Laurie Berkner cds I found at the library to pop onto my ipod. Such a thrill ;) Honestly though, Micah is sure to be loving dancing along with the music- that is until I can't seem to get it out of my head and I ban it from rotation ;)
I have been busy scrapping- both digital and paper- Go ME!! I can't share the one project for a few more days just in case the intended recipient views my blog- but I will share a digital LO I did of Addie. I need to learn to doodle on my paper LOs- I really love it on digital pages. The problem- I don't have that great of handwriting. I wish I could write all cute- but it just isn't happening. Thank goodness for digital!
I have been in a baking and cooking mood the last few days. Yesterday Micah and I made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and then tonite I made BBQ ribs and Baked Potatoes for dinner. YUM! I think a few pounds have been added to my hips though- not what I need with summer around the corner (well maybe waaaaay around the corner- but eh?)
I am sure this post has been quite boring- but hey- thats my life. I will close with the promised digital LO- maybe the bright colors will bring back the spring weather :)
I really don't have many exciting things going on in my life right now. My thrill of the day was the Laurie Berkner cds I found at the library to pop onto my ipod. Such a thrill ;) Honestly though, Micah is sure to be loving dancing along with the music- that is until I can't seem to get it out of my head and I ban it from rotation ;)
I have been busy scrapping- both digital and paper- Go ME!! I can't share the one project for a few more days just in case the intended recipient views my blog- but I will share a digital LO I did of Addie. I need to learn to doodle on my paper LOs- I really love it on digital pages. The problem- I don't have that great of handwriting. I wish I could write all cute- but it just isn't happening. Thank goodness for digital!
I have been in a baking and cooking mood the last few days. Yesterday Micah and I made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and then tonite I made BBQ ribs and Baked Potatoes for dinner. YUM! I think a few pounds have been added to my hips though- not what I need with summer around the corner (well maybe waaaaay around the corner- but eh?)
I am sure this post has been quite boring- but hey- thats my life. I will close with the promised digital LO- maybe the bright colors will bring back the spring weather :)
3:21 PM
Pokeygirl,
Since nobody else posted...I WILL!!! Great LO! Miss Addie is getting to cute for her own good! She might just need a little extra spoiling...Well, just thought I would comment!
1:43 AM
HAHAAA I am the exact opposit of "those people"...I live in the AZ desert, so when I went to CA this past weekend I refused to put a jacket on at 54 degrees 'cause I am just so tired of being HOT all the time ROFL. Great layout. I agree with Laurie, those doodles are sooo cute!!! Have a wondeerful weekend~