Shopped for long time. Spent lots of money. Fridge and Freezer are Full. Kids are spoiled. Tummies are stuffed (Thanks Grandpa!) and Feet are screaming. Ahhhhh......
Too tired to write- if you really care much ask!
If you like taking surveys and want to earn some extra moolah.... (3$ per survey!) go here :)
Survey Link
Too tired to write- if you really care much ask!
If you like taking surveys and want to earn some extra moolah.... (3$ per survey!) go here :)
Survey Link
8:43 AM
I CARE..i want to know the details! what is that survey for? mark said i shouldn't do stuff like that anymore b/c it lets a ton of cookies etc onto our computer...is that one safe?
7:20 PM
The site pays you for surveys you complete. I am pretty sure it is safe- it is approved by the Better Business Bureau- it isn't some internet gimmick type thing.
7:20 PM
The site pays you for surveys you complete. I am pretty sure it is safe- it is approved by the Better Business Bureau- it isn't some internet gimmick type thing.