Music

Posted by Jen Thursday, April 27, 2006 12:17 AM
If you already didn't know, music is a very important part of my life. I love music. I love how there is something that can express every mood, something that can somehow put my thoughts and feelings into words better than I could ever hope to. I love how music makes you feel- there is so much power and emotion behind music- at least every piece of well-written music.
Music is a voice- a voice that speaks in thousands of languages- a voice that every man, woman and child has connected with at at least one time in their lives.

I could go on and on, but I won't. I just wanted to let you know that I added a new music player to the left side of my blog. Right now I have 11 songs uploaded- sorta a mellow mix of music that gets me in a pensive and thoughtful mood. I won't annoy those of you whom could care less about what I listen to by making it play each and every time you are here, but for those of you that may be looking for some new artists or just want to listen to a bit of what makes me, "me" you can double click on any of those 11 songs and listen to the full clip of music (it may take a bit to load the first time you listen). You could make this a small window if you really want and just sit back and enjoy the music as it plays through- or you could listen to a snippet and decide I have no music taste what-so-ever. Whatever you decide, I hope you let me know what you think and even offer up some artists that you think I may enjoy. I LOVE music that isn't "out there" popular- I take pride in knowing of great bands before they make it "big". I hope you too enjoy this little piece of me. :)

3 Response to "Music"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I like your little player and artist you have up there! I keep messing around with this blog.radio thing, but it's quite annoying to do everything with it! yours looks great! And sounds great as well. and I am completely with you about music! It can really get down in the deep parts that seem to hit people where nothing else does. It's so strange how other people feel the same things as we do, but can put it into a form that we can't! :)

  2. Shannon Bieger Says:

    What a cool thing that music player is!

    Oh and I just scrolled down and saw the pics of Addie and Micah! Man, they both grew so much seemingly overnight! Addie is the spitting image of you! Micah is more of a hybrid isn't he? You can see some of you and some of Tim in him. But both are just gorgeous. I think you need to do some recent family pics of this beautiful family! ; )

  3. Unknown Says:

    cool music... except for the Britney Spears one... but i forgive you.


    i'm just not cool enough to have one on my blog - although i've been thinking about getting one for a couple of years now...


    this reminds me... i need a bigger iPod... :(