It was a bit cool today for the pool so we ventured off to the park for a bit of afternoon fun. :)
I am not sure what all they did with my camera when it was at Best Buy but I am really happy with how the pictures are turning out since it's return home : )
Smelling the Flowers

Thinking Deep

Enjoying a rest

Working Hard

Longing to Play With Micah

Sibling Love

Eating Woodchips

I am not sure what all they did with my camera when it was at Best Buy but I am really happy with how the pictures are turning out since it's return home : )
Smelling the Flowers
Thinking Deep
Enjoying a rest
Working Hard
Longing to Play With Micah
Sibling Love
Eating Woodchips
12:24 AM
Your little girls eyes are SO amazing!! Look at that blue! LOL at the last picture of eating woodchips. These are all adorable!
2:22 PM
holy moly that is one serious kiss from addison! glad your camera is back! :)