I am Sleeeeeepppy

Posted by Jen Thursday, August 24, 2006 12:56 AM
but have so much work to do.
I have two senior sessions to proof and complete building my website. I am ready to fall over but have no time for that. I am only here blogging to take a few minutes break from staring at pictures- my eyes are going cross-eyed right now.
My senior shoot went WONDERFUL today : ) The boy was such a cutie and soooo photogenic. This is such a refreshing change from chasing toddlers- it really is ; ) I could do this all year round and be quite happy with it. From this session I may possibly have another and already have another rep (his younger brother) for next year!! Woooo Hoooo!! I simply can not believe how things are working out! : )
Tim, being the wonderful husband he is, took Micah out shopping yesterday and came home with a large bouquet of flowers and balloons for me to celebrate my "grand opening" if you may. Micah was just tooo cute when he rang the doorbell and stood there like such a little man holding my gifts. When I opened the door he said, "Congratulations Mommy on being a good photographer" heee heee. How cute is he? I love that little guy ; )

Tim and I went out to a driving range tonite for an hour to hit some golf balls. My BIL was actually there and gave me some great pointers. I think I might actually be an ok golfer- well I guess that remains to be seen- until we get on a real course- which happens Friday!! I am sure I won't be quite as bubbly about it when I post later that day.

Ok, enough of a break- must finish one more gallery before I head to bed. At least I hope so ; )

1 Response to "I am Sleeeeeepppy"

  1. Robin Says:

    congratulations on being so good at taking pictures :) although, i never doubted you! you will be so good at this!!