*Sleep in just a bit
*Play House with the kids
*Change Addie's diaper- notice large hive-like rash all over her legs
*Show Tim when he comes home for lunch, wait for Dr. Office to open
*Call and schedule an appt. for 20 mins later
*Find out she is having some sort of allergic reaction to something (possibly the hushpuppies from Taco Bell/ Long John Silvers- cooked near fish) Diagnosed with Urticaria- a severe form of hives
*Get benadryl and dose her up
*Addie falls asleep on the floor with her carebear, Micah down for nap
*Addie wakes up and cuddles with me only for us both to doze off
*Tim home
*Make flyer
*Make Dinner (grilled chicken, angel hair pasta and steamed brocolli with a side of olive oil and italian dressing)
*Watch Friday Nite Lights
*Kids in bed
*Clean House
*Worry about Addie- rash has spread to face and all over her arms
*Blog
*Hear Addie cry- off to see her now
Sigh...
Please keep Ms. A in your prayers. I shouldn't be worried- it wasn't affecting her breathing at the Dr. office- but I still am. Why me? Why us? Please give me strength.
*Update
She is now up playing. When I went upstairs, the few dots on her face had spread into another large welted area- down her neck and onto her arms. The others have faded a bit though...
I gave her a cool bath and brought her downstairs with the intent to cuddle her and put her back to sleep. She instead was ready to play with her dolls and was being so cute- feeding them a bottle and patting them to sleep. I snapped a few pictures- first with the thought of having them so I know what this looks like in case she gets it again but then also b/c she was being so cute.
Here are two of them- you can see the rash on her cheeks on the one and the other- you can see her cheeks and how her right knee (on the left side of the picture) looks like a completey huge red bruise like thing- that is the massive hives covering her body :(

*Play House with the kids
*Change Addie's diaper- notice large hive-like rash all over her legs
*Show Tim when he comes home for lunch, wait for Dr. Office to open
*Call and schedule an appt. for 20 mins later
*Find out she is having some sort of allergic reaction to something (possibly the hushpuppies from Taco Bell/ Long John Silvers- cooked near fish) Diagnosed with Urticaria- a severe form of hives
*Get benadryl and dose her up
*Addie falls asleep on the floor with her carebear, Micah down for nap
*Addie wakes up and cuddles with me only for us both to doze off
*Tim home
*Make flyer
*Make Dinner (grilled chicken, angel hair pasta and steamed brocolli with a side of olive oil and italian dressing)
*Watch Friday Nite Lights
*Kids in bed
*Clean House
*Worry about Addie- rash has spread to face and all over her arms
*Blog
*Hear Addie cry- off to see her now
Sigh...
Please keep Ms. A in your prayers. I shouldn't be worried- it wasn't affecting her breathing at the Dr. office- but I still am. Why me? Why us? Please give me strength.
*Update
She is now up playing. When I went upstairs, the few dots on her face had spread into another large welted area- down her neck and onto her arms. The others have faded a bit though...
I gave her a cool bath and brought her downstairs with the intent to cuddle her and put her back to sleep. She instead was ready to play with her dolls and was being so cute- feeding them a bottle and patting them to sleep. I snapped a few pictures- first with the thought of having them so I know what this looks like in case she gets it again but then also b/c she was being so cute.
Here are two of them- you can see the rash on her cheeks on the one and the other- you can see her cheeks and how her right knee (on the left side of the picture) looks like a completey huge red bruise like thing- that is the massive hives covering her body :(