Update

Posted by Jen Sunday, October 15, 2006 11:22 PM
I really don't have much to talk about but felt as though I should at least write a short post and share some pictures. I have actually meant to sit down and do this the last few days and nothing inspiring came to me so I just moved on with other activities.

Last Few Days
We had a great playdate Thursday- Micah was a bit ornery (suprise suprise) but everyone else seemed to play well together. On Friday, Jeremiah came over for the day and all three kids had a blast. Amazingly, it isn't harder to have three in the house than it is to have two. Friday nite was another football game but this time, the Leopards finally pulled off a win. Unfortunately it is coming too late- the town here seems to have lost hope (our football parking was HORRIBLE!). Oh well- I guess there is always next year- right?

Last nite we had our friends, Eli and Tammy and their children over for dinner. It was so great to get together with them- and Micah their son played together wonderfully. Micah was soooo cute though with their 7 month old daughter- he would lay on the floor by her and play "peek a boo" and get the "tickle bug" after her- which had her giggling up a storm. Addie was a bit of a pickle- she went to bed right after dinner and slept until they were about to leave. She is actually working on two new teeth (I realized that after another horrid nite tonite) so at least their is reasoning behind her moodiness.

Today was a normal Sunday- church, home for lunch and naps (yep- even my own ;) ) and then Tim was off to youth. Tonite though- argghh! The kids were horrible- Micah totally disobeying me and Addie just being whiney and clingy (which is when I found the new teeth coming in). Addie went to bed an hour and a half early tonite and then THANKFULLY Micah calmed down a bit and he and I had a great time playing cars together until Tim came home.
I talked a bit on the phone with my parents, got the kids in bed and am now attempting to relax a bit before bed.

Pictures
I did get a chance to get a few pictures today. Micah was busy and didn't want to come outside- but I took some of Addie in a fall outfit. I did manage to get a few pictures of Micah when I came in and was happy with those. (3 year olds aren't fun to try and get pictures of ;) At least mine isn't) So- with that, I will close my boring ramble and hope seeing my cute offspring will bring a bit of redemption to this ramble.

Enjoy ;)


2 Response to "Update"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Addie can just wear every color and not matter what they always look perfect on her! I guess she just has one of those great skin tones. I like that first one of Micah, I can see a lot of Tyler in that one for some reason. Not sure if it's the eyes or the smile.

    Aiden has been crabby too because of teeth. He is getting 4 molars in now. So I feel your pain with the cranky baby. At least they are all coming in at once! :)

  2. Rochelle Says:

    Jenn
    She is adorable, and those colors on her are great.