Just had to share

Posted by Jen Monday, December 11, 2006 12:29 AM
a few pictures from PA. I have SO many to go through- but felt like sharing a few tonite :) These just happen to be the first four pictures I took- no specific order or reason- just keeping things organized.

first picture is of my second cousins (i think that is what they are... two of my cousin's children...) and Addie. Addie just LOVED Nate- and he was so good with her. Vince doesn't look all too thrilled though ;)

I played around a bit with this picture of Alyssa- I just think she is sooo cute and wanted to hide some of the distracting background (it was already really dark- so not much to need to hide) This was a real quick play- but just wanted to see how it would turn out.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Uncle Rick playing with the kids

and Ms. Addie playing with Isabelle (one of the few times where they weren't fighting over a toy ;) )


Sooo... that is a really short and quick preview of what is hopefully coming tomorrow :) Aren't they cute? Oh and btw- we think there were 59 or us there- from age 67 down to 5 months. (there is actually two younger than that but they weren't there this year) Crazy!!

1 Response to "Just had to share"

  1. Rochelle Says:

    Jenn I love the your Christmas look.