and one that didn't start off all that well. About 6am Micah woke up sick to his stomach. Thankfully only a few noodles managed to appear and he went back to sleep after a sip of water. I wasn't sure what to do about school- so I went ahead and woke him up and he seemed fine. He got up and was getting ready and then needed to run to the bathroom... He seemed fine afterwards- but I still decided to keep him home- his first "sick day" and he was quite upset. Of course...he ended up being fine the rest of the day- which made me feel sad that I kept him home :(
After a bit of chiding from Tim, i ventured off to the Y for the strength training class- which whooped me again...and then I walk/ran a half mile to finish it off. I am sure I will pay tomorrow- but I know I need to get busy if I want to get in shape.
The rest of the day sort of drug by...I went to the grocery store for a few odds and ends for dinners this week and then came home and made Stuffed Peppers. Yum yum!! Love that meal! :)
Addie feel asleep on the couch today- it was so cute- she has never done anything like that but she was so sweet as she lay there snoring. LOL. The kids played really well tonite and both went to bed without incident- even no crying from Ms. Addie. Ahh- great evening. I am now in the process of editing pictures for a client and relaxing a bit- something that doesn't happen often around here ;)
Thought I would close this post with a few pictures from around the house the last few days. The ones of Addie sleeping were from today- she just climbed up on the couch and was out within a few mintues- snoring included ;) LOL Crazy girl!
After a bit of chiding from Tim, i ventured off to the Y for the strength training class- which whooped me again...and then I walk/ran a half mile to finish it off. I am sure I will pay tomorrow- but I know I need to get busy if I want to get in shape.
The rest of the day sort of drug by...I went to the grocery store for a few odds and ends for dinners this week and then came home and made Stuffed Peppers. Yum yum!! Love that meal! :)
Addie feel asleep on the couch today- it was so cute- she has never done anything like that but she was so sweet as she lay there snoring. LOL. The kids played really well tonite and both went to bed without incident- even no crying from Ms. Addie. Ahh- great evening. I am now in the process of editing pictures for a client and relaxing a bit- something that doesn't happen often around here ;)
Thought I would close this post with a few pictures from around the house the last few days. The ones of Addie sleeping were from today- she just climbed up on the couch and was out within a few mintues- snoring included ;) LOL Crazy girl!
11:13 PM
That's so cute of Miss Addie! Aiden is the same way as he almost never falls asleep anywhere unless it's a bed. She looks like she could fall off! Funny how kids always find the most strange positions to fall asleep in!
3:17 PM
Very cute pictures Jen!
I am so sorry your week is starting out with kiddos with the sickies, always a bummer to see your kids sick. Hope things get better soon!
Nikki
6:31 PM
oohhhh i found your blog! TOO cute! I love how you used the papers!
1:43 PM
Hey Jen!
I read your blog far more than I comment. I just have to say how precious your babies are and what a talent you have to capture it. Very inspiring! I would love it if Steve and I could get up there sometime. We could use a get away :) Also, we are expecting again :)!
Renee
P.S. I'm having scrapbook block right now, any advise?
6:05 PM
i'm glad our kids are cute.
God must like us.