A week... a Whole Week

Posted by Jen Friday, February 09, 2007 11:13 AM
has past since I last posted. Oh my- how time does fly. While I haven't been "busy" in the hub-bub sense of the word, I have been busy making time to do some things I love. I have scrapbooked quite a bit, read a TON, cooked, baked, played with the kids, took pictures...life is good :)

Many of you probably don't know this but I LOVE to read. LOVE it! The problem with reading though is that it takes time. Time that you don't have a lot of when having two small children. BUT- it was a new years resolution this year and one that I vowed to follow. So...so far this year I have read 4 books and am working on a fifth. I have decided to tackle "The Brothers Karamazov" a Russian book that is almost 900 pages long- yes- I am crazy ;)

Tim's birthday went well last week- the kids and I decorated the house and made a cake while he was at work and they attacked him with birthday love when he walked in the door ;) The weekend was kind of quiet- which was nice in all honesty :) That is when the frigid weather hit and man was it cold!! Micah's school was closed Monday and Tuesday (though it only affected us Monday) so we needed to be creative in order to keep our sanity while being housebound for days. Micah had fun with some small art projects and both loved playing with their playdough and watching movies- it wasn't all that bad.

Micah went back to school Wednesday and they are gearing up for a Valentines Day party next week- more candy and sweets (it never ends does it?). He loved being back and was so excited to share all his projects from the day with us.
Yesterday we went out to finally run some errands and ended up stopping at the Party Store to get some things for Micah's birthday party. He was/ is insistent on a Curious George theme- so that is what it is. We found some cute stuff and I think we are mostly set. He is ready for it now- but still has a month to wait- poor guy ;)

We were going to head to the Y today to workout and swim but it didn't work out. We have a tax appt. this afternoon (come on bigggg return- come on!) and then maybe will try the Y tonite. I am taking Micah to a preschool Valentines party tomorrow at the Y and then we are back home to just relax it out before another Sunday hits.

I thought I would share a few of my recent scrapbook creations with you as well as an Addie pic from our little photo shoot this week (which she actually asked me to do!!)
I also want to take time this weekend to do an in-depth update of the kids- what they are up to, saying, doing, etc... esp. Ms. Addie since she is growing and changing every day.


A sort of banner for Micah's room... (have one more to do for Addie)

PhotoGarland

(if you want to see them more close up... you can visit my Flickr account

(you have to click on these ones to see them- sorry)

a fall one of Addie

One of my favorite pictures of them



and Addie in a dress my Mom made for her

Happy Girl

1 Response to "A week... a Whole Week"

  1. Unknown Says:

    lovely pic of addie... oh and micah's scraped letters thingie looks good hanging in his bedroom.

    ;)