and another picture

Posted by Jen Wednesday, March 21, 2007 3:04 PM
I know I posted this picture a week or so ago BUT- I also knew that I had a picture of myself at a similar age with the same expression on my face. So...after digging through the archives...



You decide... do we look alike? ;)

3 Response to "and another picture"

  1. Marie Says:

    I can not believe how much you two look alike... :)

    marienadine (LM)

  2. Lindsay Says:

    definitely some similarities :) hopefully he outgrows them (hee hee!!! J/k) VERY cute picture of you...you were such a beautiful child!

  3. Jen Says:

    hey now!! Yeah- definitely not like "wow" they are so similar but I was just amazed at the mouth- you could almost clone out either and swap them with the other pic without noticing a difference. Even the creases around them are the same. LOL