Some more pictures...

Posted by Jen Tuesday, March 27, 2007 9:27 PM
I haven't yet finished editing these (I do have some of Micah but haven't yet pulled them out of the folder) BUT thought I would go ahead and share a few from today (trying for Easter pictures- not so successful unfortunately) and another that I don't believe I shared when I took it :) (oh and yes- I do have a son and would LOVE to share photos of him...except he has this lovely habit of closing his eyes now or not even allowing a photo unless it is on his terms that limits his exposure these days. If you have any tricks up your sleeves...please share ;) )


Comfort

Hide and Seek

and then this one from a few days ago... she has the perfect mix of innocence and mischief don't you think?
sweet mischievious girl

1 Response to "Some more pictures..."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Addie's Easter dress is so cute! And I love her little flower bows! The last one is adorable, definitely shows mischief and innocence!