Happy Birthday to Me

Posted by Jen Monday, June 04, 2007 11:53 PM
Showing off the golf scorecard from our outing today...
Birthday Golf Card

Me, another year older
Happy Birthday to Me

Kisses for the birthday girl
Kisses for the birthday girl

Quick picture of me with my favorite people in the world
It's my birthday :)

I had a wonderful day today- couldn't have asked for much better :) It all started off with viewing the video that Tim, Micah and Addie made for me... let me just say... my kids are sooo stinkin cute. Seriously... completely a-dor-a-ble. If I can figure out how to upload it sometime, it will definitely be worth watching. I will let you know when to grab your pepsi and popcorn ;)
After viewing the movie, we took our time getting ready for the day, and then headed over to Mom Beck's house for her to watch the kids so that we could go out and play golf. (yes, I actually did request to do this... it was either this or a movie that I really didn't want to see ;) Even though we had a rain delay, it was still a fun day out for the most part. I am still not exactly the best golfer (to put it lightly ;) ) but I had a few good shots :)
After golf, we returned back to Mom Beck's to get the kids and her and head out to Bennigan's for dinner. It was a bit frustrating to sit and wait for 40 mins for the food to come after ordering, but all in all, it was a nice dinner.
Following dinner, we headed back to Mom Beck's for cake that she and the kids made for me while Tim and I were out golfing. A great way to end a great day :) We then came home and after getting the kids to bed, I chatted with my family and am now about to head to bed myself.

I am optimistic about this year and am excited to see what it holds for me :) I hope to have some suprises up my sleeve and am can't wait to see what all is in store.
Soo...thanks to all who made this a wonderful day- love you all :)

2 Response to "Happy Birthday to Me"

  1. Lindsay Says:

    i'm glad you had such a nice birthday!! i wonder what the "tricks" are...hmmm...maybe i have an idea :) can't wait to find out!

  2. Unknown Says:

    'twas a nice day my love. glad you enjoyed it! you didn't tell people that i shot my best round ever! and you got par on the last hole!