we have made it a point this week to spend time as a family since we have been gone most of the summer thus far. Thursday we went to a park for a picnic lunch and to play a bit on the playground. The kids got to feed the ducks- which they absolutely loved.
Friday we went out to eat with the rest of our Bennigan's gift card from Christmas and then took the kids to Chuck-e-Cheese for them both having made a bank deposit with their piggy bank money :) They both had a blast and we really enjoyed our time together.
Here are a few pics...



Dancing in the Rain Puddles (I have never let them do this- but I thought- why not let them just have fun?) They loved it!


The piggy bank loot

the park



Addie taking the idea of a sock puppet literally...

Friday we went out to eat with the rest of our Bennigan's gift card from Christmas and then took the kids to Chuck-e-Cheese for them both having made a bank deposit with their piggy bank money :) They both had a blast and we really enjoyed our time together.
Here are a few pics...
Dancing in the Rain Puddles (I have never let them do this- but I thought- why not let them just have fun?) They loved it!
The piggy bank loot
the park
Addie taking the idea of a sock puppet literally...
9:18 AM
The pics are all great! I remember jumping in puddles during a warm rain when I was in high school. It was so fun.
I laughed out loud at the sock puppet photo! That little girl of yours is something else! :o)
9:49 PM
The sock puppet is great!