Busyness...

Posted by Jen Sunday, September 16, 2007 10:37 PM
Since the last post I...
-went to my first Mom's group (which went really well)
-took Micah to his first "friday" of school
-went to the football game (they lost again by 1)
-went to the band competition (they didn't qualify)
-went to the constitution parade
-went to the firestation openhouse
-took a loooong nap (Saturday)
-finished a senior clients photos
-got another potential senior client
-watched Steelers and Buckeyes win

so... it has been good. my dad also had his surgery and it all went well- hopefully this will take care of the issue once and for all.

here are a few pictures that I have taken off the card thus far... i will be sure to upload more as I get to them





3 Response to "Busyness..."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    What Great pictures. Sounds like you were very busy this weekend. hope this week is a little slower for you.

  2. Brad and Krystal Says:

    The band didn't qualify. That is really sad:(

  3. Brad and Krystal Says:

    The band didn't qualify. That is really sad:(