I just got home from...
here
and then
here
and then
here (for 5 days).
During that time we also went
here (where I golfed my best ever by far... a 54 and then a 48)
and also
here
We had a lot of fun but are definitely sad to see summer end. While it was whirlwind (as usual) we have great memories that will hopefully stick with us for a long time.
Once we got home we went
here (and watched them stomp on Hoover- sorry Heather!)
and then
here for a late dinner for Tim and I (kids were at Tim's mom's until after halftime... when we got food, them and went back to the game).
Soo... now is time for laundry, cleaning, getting ready for Breakfast Club (youth church service) and then our fall kickoff party Sunday nite. Then Monday Micah starts school, I start back to the Y and our life gets crazy in the new "normal" sense. It never ends does it?
Oh... and I don't think I mentioned...
we did all of that in
this (well not that... but that type... maybe I will post pics of ours sometime soon... or maybe not)
here
and then
here
and then
here (for 5 days).
During that time we also went
here (where I golfed my best ever by far... a 54 and then a 48)
and also
here
We had a lot of fun but are definitely sad to see summer end. While it was whirlwind (as usual) we have great memories that will hopefully stick with us for a long time.
Once we got home we went
here (and watched them stomp on Hoover- sorry Heather!)
and then
here for a late dinner for Tim and I (kids were at Tim's mom's until after halftime... when we got food, them and went back to the game).
Soo... now is time for laundry, cleaning, getting ready for Breakfast Club (youth church service) and then our fall kickoff party Sunday nite. Then Monday Micah starts school, I start back to the Y and our life gets crazy in the new "normal" sense. It never ends does it?
Oh... and I don't think I mentioned...
we did all of that in
this (well not that... but that type... maybe I will post pics of ours sometime soon... or maybe not)
12:59 PM
you got a new car? we have been looking at honda odyssey's...i think that is what we will end up with, but i am still holding out on owning a minivan! yikes! sounds like you had a good vacation!
12:48 PM
You have been busy...sounds fun!! No worries about football, we'll get ya next time, ha ha!!!
See ya Thursday!