I have always been a nite owl. I have no idea why or how, but I am. While I love my sleep, I function best after 11 pm and even if I was exhausted up until that point, I always have a new burst of energy...
Tonite is no different. I have spent the last hour editing, uploading and processing a photo order, finding album art for my Itunes, paying bills, and listening to some great music. Yes, I should be sleeping... 8am and 5 kids in my house will surely come too soon but I can't seem to head off to bed yet. Maybe I have gotten my body re-used to it all after a weekend of scrapping with friends and then a weekend with teens at our fall retreat. I dunno, but whatever it is, I am alive and kicking right now.
Speaking of the past few weeks... they have went by like a blur. It all started with my scrapping weekend in Detroit- which was SO much fun!! I was a bit apprehensive about it all but wow- I haven't had a weekend were it was just me and friends since college. It was definitely needed and so totally worth it!!
This past weekend was our annual youth fall retreat at Atwood. I had a crazy but fun cabin and loved the time we spent there. These teens are like my second family and even if they are a bit "questionable" at times (lol) I love em to death. I surely won't be forgetting this weekend anytime soon. Unfortunately I now have NO voice which shall be fun tomorrow when I babysit. HA!! I don't feel sick- just can't talk.
Lets see... I could talk forever but I don't even know what to ramble on about so I guess I should drag myself to bed and hope that the sandman visits quickly. Maybe I will post again tomorrow... oh wait... it already is tomorrow ;)
Tonite is no different. I have spent the last hour editing, uploading and processing a photo order, finding album art for my Itunes, paying bills, and listening to some great music. Yes, I should be sleeping... 8am and 5 kids in my house will surely come too soon but I can't seem to head off to bed yet. Maybe I have gotten my body re-used to it all after a weekend of scrapping with friends and then a weekend with teens at our fall retreat. I dunno, but whatever it is, I am alive and kicking right now.
Speaking of the past few weeks... they have went by like a blur. It all started with my scrapping weekend in Detroit- which was SO much fun!! I was a bit apprehensive about it all but wow- I haven't had a weekend were it was just me and friends since college. It was definitely needed and so totally worth it!!
This past weekend was our annual youth fall retreat at Atwood. I had a crazy but fun cabin and loved the time we spent there. These teens are like my second family and even if they are a bit "questionable" at times (lol) I love em to death. I surely won't be forgetting this weekend anytime soon. Unfortunately I now have NO voice which shall be fun tomorrow when I babysit. HA!! I don't feel sick- just can't talk.
Lets see... I could talk forever but I don't even know what to ramble on about so I guess I should drag myself to bed and hope that the sandman visits quickly. Maybe I will post again tomorrow... oh wait... it already is tomorrow ;)
10:12 PM
Hey Jen -
I didn't realized you went to the crop!!! I would love to go sometime but it always seems to be over Owen's bday weekend!!! This year his bday was that Saturday, so there was no way around that one! - Aimee
10:13 PM
O and by the way....glad you had a great time!!! - AIMEE