New Look

Posted by Jen Tuesday, April 15, 2008 12:31 AM
As you have probably already noticed, I updated my blog last nite. Of course it took longer than I had imagined and then in the process I lost most of my links. Even worse, I don't have those links saved, I relied on clicking through my blog to read everyone else's sites. So... I am in need of quite a few people's sites. If you know you were on here before, or wish to be added, Please please please leave me a comment with your blog/ website so I can keep in contact.
Until then...

9 Response to "New Look"

  1. AnnaMarie Says:

    Looks great Jen - such pretty colors! ;)

  2. Lindsay Says:

    OOOh...i like it so much...your last one always showed up black and the photos were always in b&w-it was hard on my eyes ;) but pink is so much more YOU! :) i have recently updated my blog too and i am literally minutes from posting a HUGE post...i am waiting for a video to upload-you heard me right...i am going all out since i have taken so much time off! : ) i wish we could talk soon! my new phone is coming in the mail today at 2pm according to DHL! call me again soon, b/c i have NO phone numbers for ANYONE!!

  3. Jen Says:

    You know, that is weird about the photos. They always showed in color on mine but I saw that they were in B/W on my MILs computer.
    Glad that is all fixed now though :)

  4. Rochelle Says:

    Jenn
    I love the new look

  5. Anonymous Says:

    the brown is hard to read...what about using black to type! I love the new look though. You are so creative as is. Great Job.

  6. Anonymous Says:

    the brown is hard to read...what about using black to type! I love the new look though. You are so creative as is. Great Job.

  7. Aimee Says:

    just me...here's mine http://aimeesnyder.typepad.com/

    Mine's in desparate need of an overhaul...I haven't changed my banner in like a year and half...its ridiculous!!! I need to get on it and make a new banner, i have no clue how to do the background stuff though! And now that I don't have photoshop on my new mac, i don't know how i'll create a new banner.

  8. Slender Octopus Says:

    its pretty- here's mine http://slenderoctopus.blogspot.com and there's a link on there to my crafty blog paper tentacles as well.

  9. Slender Octopus Says:

    This comment has been removed by the author.