that it is going to take me forever to sit down and get it all out. Why do I do this to myself?
So... here is a preview of what is to come.
Last week we kept my niece while her Mom was on a mission trip to Guatemala (and they just moved to a new church... her Dad is a pastor and it was going to be too much for him to keep all three kids so two spent time with relatives) We had a great week... went swimming at Lake Mohawk, went swimming at the Dougherty's, went to Chic-Fil-A, got ice cream, went to see "Wall-E" (cute movie btw... totally kept the kids attention which is a hard feat in and of itself), went to Tuscora Park, and numerous park trips and other little jaunts around town. I wasn't sure how it would all pan out but it really went better than expected and my kids were SO sad to see her go (Addie cried a good half hour in fact) I think they want a sister...
Ok... that wasn't a preview more like an update... which I don't have time for so... pictures will come in another post. Onwards with a preview...
I have been doing numerous photo sessions, two last week, one tomorrow, four more scheduled in August and most of October already filled up... craziness I tell ya. I promise to share a sneak peak of some of those so stay tuned ;)
In between photo shoots... new job and all that jazz.
In between photo shoots and a new job, I have been running. All that cumulated in the HOF race this past weekend in which I ran a personal best (in a race) and placed 15th in my age division.
Other than all that... I am supposed to have jury duty this week but thus far... I am free :) I am guessing I might get a buy since it is HOF week. Lucky me. Actually, I wouldn't mind serving but this week is already kind of hectic (ok- so when isn't it? But... that is another story for a time when I have more time... which is never... just forget I ever said that...)
So...
That is my preview, although I am not sure there is much more left to be said, but I DO have photos and those are always fun so... until I have another free moment...
So... here is a preview of what is to come.
Last week we kept my niece while her Mom was on a mission trip to Guatemala (and they just moved to a new church... her Dad is a pastor and it was going to be too much for him to keep all three kids so two spent time with relatives) We had a great week... went swimming at Lake Mohawk, went swimming at the Dougherty's, went to Chic-Fil-A, got ice cream, went to see "Wall-E" (cute movie btw... totally kept the kids attention which is a hard feat in and of itself), went to Tuscora Park, and numerous park trips and other little jaunts around town. I wasn't sure how it would all pan out but it really went better than expected and my kids were SO sad to see her go (Addie cried a good half hour in fact) I think they want a sister...
Ok... that wasn't a preview more like an update... which I don't have time for so... pictures will come in another post. Onwards with a preview...
I have been doing numerous photo sessions, two last week, one tomorrow, four more scheduled in August and most of October already filled up... craziness I tell ya. I promise to share a sneak peak of some of those so stay tuned ;)
In between photo shoots... new job and all that jazz.
In between photo shoots and a new job, I have been running. All that cumulated in the HOF race this past weekend in which I ran a personal best (in a race) and placed 15th in my age division.
Other than all that... I am supposed to have jury duty this week but thus far... I am free :) I am guessing I might get a buy since it is HOF week. Lucky me. Actually, I wouldn't mind serving but this week is already kind of hectic (ok- so when isn't it? But... that is another story for a time when I have more time... which is never... just forget I ever said that...)
So...
That is my preview, although I am not sure there is much more left to be said, but I DO have photos and those are always fun so... until I have another free moment...