So... I have a little announcement to make

Posted by Jen Friday, September 26, 2008 1:32 PM

Announcement
more info to follow...

6 Response to "So... I have a little announcement to make"

  1. Heather Says:

    YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo excited for you guys....Im sure Micah and Addie are excited!!

  2. Heather Says:

    Best wishes for a smooth pregnancy. I'm so happy for you all.

  3. Christy Says:

    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I KNEW it would be coming soon, all in God's perfect timing!!!!!! :) :) I'm so excited for you - you all have such beautiful children! :) Are you going to announce on LM?

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Congratulations, Jen and Tim! Babies are such blessings!!

    Jason & Roxanne Bosh

  5. Lynne Says:

    Congrats once again! I am excited fo you both. I bet that Micah and Addie are excited or will be when you tell them. Can't wait to read all the updates.

  6. Lindsay Says:

    hurray! i'm bad at math...how far along are you? i definitely need the more info part :) i am glad you are persistent and patient!
    love ya!