Here are some "baby" photos that people have been asking me for. The first ultrasound is at 8, almost 9 weeks and then the next is at 11 weeks- crazy how much the baby changed in that short amount of time.
The photos of my "pouch" and Addie and I are from today- 12 weeks and 1 day :) Please don't mind the hair and grossness of myself- I was napping and Tim woke me up to do pictures and then it was a whole 45ish degrees out there. BRRR!!




The photos of my "pouch" and Addie and I are from today- 12 weeks and 1 day :) Please don't mind the hair and grossness of myself- I was napping and Tim woke me up to do pictures and then it was a whole 45ish degrees out there. BRRR!!




8:01 PM
HA! I love them, especially the one of Addie with her shirt up. I have one of Aiden doing the same exact thing.
What grossness are you talking about, you look perfect.
11:58 AM
You look absolutely beautiful! No grossness, silly woman. I love how you are definitely showing. So cute! I especially love the ones of Addie and you together. TFS these!
4:49 PM
You look great as ususal! I love the picture and the one of Addie holding up her shirt as well, but my fav, is the one kissing your belly. What a great big sister she will be!
10:00 PM
What wonderful pics Jen, especially of A kissing your belly. :) I looked again and again to try to find the grossness you were referring to...but just couldn't find it, sorry. You look even more beautiful with a baby bump. ;)
9:04 AM
awww...how cute! love the same one everyone else does :) but i also like to see ultrasounds....so amazing that they can look right into your uterus and see the little peanut :)