


The rest of these are from tonite when Tim was home with them during Girl's Bible study. I guess they made this little people village and wanted photos... don't mind Addie in her leotard or messed up hair... this is real life. LOL The notes that Micah wrote say something like... "Love Care. Santa will come soon. Amen" and "love santa every time for my blessings" He did these all on his own... quite the little writer we have.







My parents are always telling me how they don't see the kids enough and they have even recently told me they have forgotten what they look like since I never post pictures anymore. It wasn't that long ago that I posted a video and pictures but I aim to please and since they wrangled Tim into being a photographer for their "Little people Christmas" tonite, I do have a small something I can share. So... sit back and enjoy ;) The first pics are the only ones I was able to get of when we decorated the tree... they teamed up and vetoed me and my camera...
8:43 PM
very very cute :]
i love your kids! lol
- Chelsea