Hi Jen, Congrad to you and yours. He looks like his daddy and Addie. This is your Aunt Barb, just thought I would let you know you got a beautiful family.If you remember us Michael and his wife are expecting there first in Sept, it is a girl, they found out yesterday. Good Luck to you all. Love Barb
Congratulations!!! What a sweet baby boy and a beautiful family you and Tim have together. God bless you all as you settle into home with your new little one. I bet Addie and Micah are thrilled and will be such good helpers for you. Take Care, Tony Jen & Noah
12:56 PM
Hi Jen, Congrad to you and yours. He looks like his daddy and Addie. This is your Aunt Barb, just thought I would let you know you got a beautiful family.If you remember us Michael and his wife are expecting there first in Sept, it is a girl, they found out yesterday. Good Luck to you all.
Love Barb
3:39 PM
Congratulations!!! What a sweet baby boy and a beautiful family you and Tim have together. God bless you all as you settle into home with your new little one. I bet Addie and Micah are thrilled and will be such good helpers for you. Take Care, Tony Jen & Noah
5:34 PM
I still can't get over all that dark hair!!! He is soooo sweet and precious...I miss those early baby days. :)