One day I am going to be a Grandma

Posted by Jen Wednesday, September 23, 2009 5:19 PM
to four wonderful grandchildren named Spot, Purple, Sarah and Rainbow. They are going to be adorable and look just like their Mama. Oh... and they will be eating "sourkreech" for dinner every once in awhile...

4 Response to "One day I am going to be a Grandma"

  1. Jen Says:

    Tim said this doesn't make sense without saying that these are the names Addie wants to name her kids... oh and that "sourkreech" is sauerkraut :)

  2. Anonymous Says:

    oh my lol

    interesting names

    and she likes sauerkraut?

    Chelsea

  3. Jen Says:

    she does!! LOL. I made pork and sauerkraut for dinner and didn't think she would eat it but lo and behold...

  4. Lindsay Says:

    avery loves sauerkraut too! she loves the attention she gets from her brother, i think, because he just CANNOT believe that she is eating it! :)