Jen, She is beautiful! Looks just like you! I hope she's enjoying school this year. It's hard to believe she's getting so big!
she is the hippest preschooler i've ever seen! compare those to the shots of us at that age!? i dont know aboutyou, but i was NOT that cool!
What a sweetheart! I can't beleive she is in preschool already..how does time fly so fast. She sure is a stylin' preschooler. :)
LOL Lindsay. She will probably look back at these when she is our age and wonder why she wore an outfit such as this. I bet our Mom's thought we looked cute way back when ;)
Post a Comment
8:33 AM
Jen,
She is beautiful! Looks just like you! I hope she's enjoying school this year. It's hard to believe she's getting so big!
10:42 PM
she is the hippest preschooler i've ever seen! compare those to the shots of us at that age!? i dont know aboutyou, but i was NOT that cool!
8:49 PM
What a sweetheart! I can't beleive she is in preschool already..how does time fly so fast. She sure is a stylin' preschooler. :)
10:15 PM
LOL Lindsay. She will probably look back at these when she is our age and wonder why she wore an outfit such as this. I bet our Mom's thought we looked cute way back when ;)