Smorgasboard

Posted by Jen Monday, October 26, 2009 10:08 AM
of recent events. I should probably try to update a bit more often but then I wonder who all even reads blogs anymore?

First pictures are of Addie and her friend Ellie. I love these two girls- such great friends... Addie thinks of her as the sister she doesn't have. Ellie just had a baby sister born into their family so she came to play one day after school. They talked non-stop and played dress-up and danced to Bella Bella over and over...



Silas played a little too hard in his exersaucer...


A few pictures from Micah's last outdoor soccer game (yes... he is continuing with soccer on an indoor team that begins next week. Wish us luck!)

They won their second tournament game... Third place for the Regular Season and Fourth Place in Tournaments. Great job Jaguars!

Micah and "Coach" Daddy!
Micah and one of his BF's Abby with their medals at the awards ceremonyTeam Jaguar! Great job Coach Tim and Jason.

Micah played forward most of the final tournament game. He did a GREAT job- had two shots on goal (unfortunately missed but he was right there!)

I have a lot of other photos I need to post but instead of making this post go on forever... I will give a day or so in between :) Enjoy!

0 Response to "Smorgasboard"