Future Leopard?

Posted by Jen Thursday, November 05, 2009 10:44 AM
I honestly think I am raising a linebacker! Silas is 6 months old and is 27 inches long, 20lbs 14ozs, and has an 18.9 head circumference. Those measurement put in in the growth percentile chart at: Length = between percentile 50 and 75, Weight = between percentile 75 and 90, and Head = above percentile 95. Hoping there are lots of brain cells in that noggin of his!! (and as crazy as it seems... Micah was 27in, 22lbs and 19in head... look at him now!) He got three shots today- DTap, Prevnar and Flu Shot 1. He had fallen asleep in my arms and unfortunately got a rude awakening with the needles sticking him in the thigh. Thankfully he cried for less than 30 mins and is still currently passed out in his carseat (30 mins later) I love that chub-a-bub!

1 Response to "Future Leopard?"

  1. Kurt and Carla Says:

    That's a big dude.